- By using the Switzerland Global Enterprise (“S-GE”) website or online platforms, the user agrees to this usage policy and the disclaimer.
- S-GE continuously updates the information and content that is provided via the S-GE website or online platforms.
- The information published on the website or online platforms comes from a wide variety of sources. These include third parties such as embassies, consulates general and consulates, chambers of commerce and industry associations, etc. Where information comes from third-party sources, this source is indicated. All rights to the information and content (regardless of the form of its preparation) remain with S-GE or the respective rights holder.
- The user may use the published information and content for their own purposes. Commercial distribution of the information and content to third parties is not permitted without the express written consent of S-GE or the respective rights holder.
- If the user accesses information and content via registration, the distribution and transfer of this information and content to third parties and its commercial use is prohibited without the express written consent of S-GE or the respective rights holder.
- The use of information provided by S-GE or third parties via the S-GE website is expressly at user’s own risk and responsibility. The information and contents are no substitute for professional and expert advice. S-GE does not assume any liability or guarantee that the information provided via its websites or online platforms is up to date, correct or complete. Nor does S-GE assume any liability for loss or damage caused by downloading information and content.
- The S-GE website or online platforms may contain various links leading to third-party websites. S-GE assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage sustained by the user as a result of any violation of data protection or other legal requirements by third parties linked to the S-GE website or online platforms.
- In addition, S-GE assumes no liability or guarantee for the content of third-party websites that can be accessed from the S-GE website or online platforms and that are opened in a separate browser window.
- S-GE expressly reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information and content provided at any time and without prior notice.
- S-GE may unilaterally change this usage policy and the disclaimer at any time without specific notification. The version currently published on the website or online platform applies.
Usage policy and disclaimer
Switzerland Global Enterprise continuously updates the information on its website.