Comprised of over 1,000 offices in 90 countries, 26 Assistance Centers and 67 outpatient clinics, the global network of International SOS aids business travelers and expatriates in the event of illness, accidents, civil unrest or other incidents abroad. More than 11,000 employees, of whom 5,200 are medical professionals, work around the clock in more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries for the safety of our customers. The prevention and emergency programs we develop ensure the highest international standard of medical care for corporate clients, governments, non-governmental organizations and associations.
In particular, we offer the following services for our Swiss customers’ foreign activities:
- Information and consultation on medical and travel safety issues over the phone and online
- Training to raise awareness of travel safety risks (online and face-to-face training)
- Pre-trip support and risk assessments
- Emergency support in the event of critical illness, accidents or unrest
- Tracking solutions for travelers
- preventive occupational health services (basic health examinations, basic occupational and local health care, consultation on health guidelines)
We work closely with you and provide you with all the information you need to meet your duty of care. We help companies to minimize risks for their mobile employees working abroad or in remote areas.
- Protect your employees efficiently and fulfill your duty of care.
- Avoid the unnecessary costs of a medical evacuation.
- Avoid disruptions to your business (improving employee health and safety).
- Increase the likelihood of successfully completing projects
- Employee retention
- Brand reputation
For a consultation in German please choose:
Tel: +41 58 580 91 00
For a consultation in French or English, please choose:
Tel: +41 22719 1100
We handle all inquiries through our online form: www.internationalsos.com/web-enquiry-form