Are you starting out in export, or do you want to increase your knowledge of it? Acquire important internationalization skills at our personally tailored workshops.
The main objective of this service is to prepare you and your organization for exporting and to develop specific skills in connection with internationalization. The service can include coaching to address issues such as how to prepare for exporting, what an export business plan should include, what form is best for internationalization, how to manage a distribution partner, etc. You can choose the format and length, as well as whether the service is performed by the S-GE consultant and/or in cooperation with experts. Typical topics of the workshop can include one of the below mentioned topics but can also be supplemented with other fields of interest. The sessions build on one another logically and can be booked either individually or as a series:
1. International business model
The first step in getting ready to export is to establish a clear business model for exports. The following questions need to be answered:
- What is the primary target group for the products/services?
- How does the purchasing and decision-making process work with the prioritized target groups?
- What are the starting points for influencing the decision-making process?
- What is the business model for exports?
2. Choice of export market
It is necessary to define which markets offer promising potential for the company. The following questions need to be answered:
- What factors determine whether an export market has sufficient market potential?
- What framework conditions must be in place in order to successfully develop in a particular market?
- What information is relevant for evaluating the market according to the criteria?
3. Planning the market launch
Market-entry possibilities are examined based on a concrete example. The following questions need to be answered:
- What possibilities exist to test markets in a targeted manner?
- Is it necessary to have business partners abroad? What requirements do they have to meet?
- How does cooperation with local partners take place?
4. First steps in the market
The impact of the export business model on the existing organization is examined. The following questions need to be answered:
- How do you need to organize yourself in the country’s markets in order to ensure successful market cultivation?
- What processes need to be redesigned in order to integrate export activities?
Inscription: Export Workshop
Wanting to export and looking for more detailed information? Our advisers and experts will take an individual look at your export plans in an initial personal consultation and evaluate your company’s opportunities for the target market.