Swisstech Pavilion @ CEATEC Japan 2020 online
CEATEC Japan 2020 ONLINE is the largest Japanese IT and electronics trade show and the most important platform to display the latest technologies. It will be held online under the theme of “CEATEC toward Society 5.0 with the New Normal”.
Society 5.0, the societal transformation plan of Japan, which aims to resolve various social challenges by incorporating the innovations such as IoT, big data, AI, robot and the sharing economy into every industry as well as society.
Dramatic changes to daily life are coming into view – The time has come for a new system for online hosting, where information can be shared prior to interaction to allow exhibitions and conferences in physical space to be realized in cyberspace. Join us here in Japan anytime and from wherever you are right now!
Reasons to join the Swisstech Pavilion:
- Attend Swisstech Pavilion @CEATEC 2020 ONLINE instantly anytime & anywhere and save your valuable time you are investing in travel
- Bring your products and introduce them ONLINE
- Promote your products ONLINE for wider outreach
- Fast set-up, no complex arrangement such as setting up your individual booth - just bring your products and introduce them ONLINE
- Meet buyers and potential partners ONLINE who are looking to meet Swiss suppliers as innovative partners
- Clear ONLINE identification by the Swiss Pavilion identity
- Opportunities for individual exhibitors to be featured in the social media channels of the SBHJ, the STOJ, Presence Switzerland and Embassy of Switzerland
Details of the program The Swisstech Pavilion will be located in the General Exhibit Area (Company Zone), where exhibitors will have the opportunities to introduce various solutions and products to realize Society 5.0. Additionally, electronic devices, software and other technologies that will support the realization of Society 5.0 can also be introduced.
Features: One “Presentation Function” One “Exhibition Channel” where you can post name of your products, introduction, images and videos, presentation links, etc. “Chat function” – where you can communicate with visitors
For more detailed information please refer to the event flyer below.
|Target audience||Professional visitors looking to co-create best solutions to future challenges|
|Organizer||Swiss Business Hub Japan in cooperation with Swissnex , Presence Switzerland, Embassy of Switzerland, Science & Technology Office Tokyo|
|Trade fair information||
Key Statistics 2019
Participation Package Startups: CHF 1'000
Participation Package Companies: CHF 2'000
*for further information regarding the individual packages, please refer to the event flyer