Swiss Pavilion @TRAKO 2021
TRAKO is the second largest meeting of railway sector in Europe and the must-attend event for every Swiss company active or interested in this market in Poland.
Poland has the fourth longest railway network in Europe that had been under-financed for a long time. Currently large investment programs and presence of many production plants in the railway sector mean tremendous business opportunities in various areas for Swiss companies, such as:
- Poland has the strongest concentration of rolling stock and trams producers in the region with plants of Stadler, Alstom, Bombardier, Solaris, Newag, Pesa and Cegielski.
- The Polish Railway Operator PKP is conducting the largest in its history investment program in the infrastructure. The aim of the program is modernization of 9000 km railway trucks.
- The largest infrastructure project in Poland - new airport - foresees construction of 1800 km new trucks across the whole country until 2034.
- The crosstown railway line in Warsaw including stations and bridge will be rebuilt by PKP until 2027.
- The investments in rolling stock take place as well - with the target to achieve 80 % of new or modernized rolling stock until 2023.
TRAKO is visited by all important players in the above mentioned market segments. Therefore it offers excellent possibilities to establish the first contacts in Poland or maintain the existing relations. The advantage of the Swiss Pavilion is prominent location in the main exhibition hall next to the stand of Stadler Rail and strong support from experienced team of Swiss Business Hub Central Europe and Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce.
Detailed information and offer may be found under Documents.
Switzerland Global Enterprise plans organization of two other Swiss Pavilions dedicated to the railway sector in 2021 - MTI Japan and Ausrail.
|Organizer||Swiss Business Hub Central Europe and Polish - Swiss Chamber of Commerce|
AMBEREXPO Gdansk International Fair