Thailand’s No. 1 medical and health care event
Medical Fair Thailand continues to grow from strength to strength as Thailand’s No. 1 medical and health care event. It is also the perfect platform to discover and network new industry innovations. The event, which focuses on equipment and accessories for hospitals, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medicine and rehabilitation, promotes growth in the medical and healthcare sector.
Switzerland Global Enterprise offers the successful and proven platform of the SWISS Pavilion to showcase products and services. We support you from start to finish - with exceptional Swiss quality.
Join us in Bangkok!
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Key statistics 2019||
|Project manager SWISS Pavilion||
Angela Hager, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Angela Di Rosa, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant South East Asia (Zurich)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Alain Graf, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant Asia (Renens)
Swiss Presence at Medical Fair Thailand
- Country pavilion for 4 - 6 Swiss and Liechtenstein companies (a minimum of four companies is required to realize the mini SWISS Pavilion)
- Own exhibition space for each company, use of joint hospitality area
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations – we organize your participation
- Clear identification by the Swiss design – the Swiss identity is widely recognized as a symbol of high-quality standard and innovation
- Attractive stand design creating an inviting atmosphere
- Ready to use stand
Highlights at Medical Fair Thailand 2019
Impressions SWISS Pavilion
Switzerland Global Enterprise
Project Manager Trade Fairs