Switzerland's exemplary handling of waste and recyclable materials meets great international interest. Switzerland Global Enterprise is increasingly receiving enquiries from foreign government institutions and private project developers on the following topics: Awareness building / education in the fields of waste collection and recycling.
- Recycling methods for plastics, tyres, construction waste, e-waste, hazardous waste, car recycling
- circular economy approaches and up-cycling technologies
- Biodegradable waste, food waste and biogas production
- Energy from Waste
- Landfill: management, monitoring, site remediation
Currently, there are requests from the following regions and countries:
- United Arab Emirates (car recycling, tyre recycling, plastics recycling, food waste treatment, landfill monitoring and remediation)
- Saudi Arabia (landfill monitoring and remediation, food waste treatment)
- Egypt (Energy from waste, landfill management and biogas production from landfils
- South Africa (Energy from Waste, production of renewable energy)
- Indonesia (solutions for waste collection and solutions)
- Singapore (plastics recycling, bio plastic production)
- Australia (about 30 projects for Energy from Waste plants, landfill remediation concept, implementation of a bioenergy roadmap)
- New Zealand (delegation visit from New Zealand in Switzerland planned in Spring 2021)
Furthermore, Switzerland Global Enterprise is going to organize an event where you get a detailed overview about all these opportunities. Details will follow.
In the meantime, we are happy to assist you with any question. Just let us know.