The matchmaking service from S-GE was launched in October 2018 and has been available and on-line for you since then. It has also been in continuous development. We have been constantly collecting customer feedback we can use to guide our on-going work, a big thank you to all who have helped us along the way, and please don’t stop ! Do please contact me and share your ideas, needs and comments so we can make this as great and useful as possible.
All Swiss companies can register for free and all those already in the Cleantech CUBE are automatically registered, once registered you can:
- Find public offers from the following countries – Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and some parts of the Middle East
- Find experts in countries to support you, naturally you can also access the whole of the S-GE network of Swiss business hubs as well
At a more detailed level we have now a whole range of changes and improvements to help you which include:
- A new tab to match with your individual profile as well as to your company profile (Don’t forget to update these to “tune” the results you get for a better match to your personal interests)
- Push mailing to get your best matches delivered to you once a week (Make sure to hit "UPDATE PROFILE" to save your changes!)
- Improved navigation and search logic to make it easier to use the “Advanced Search” options
- The opportunities are now in the original language of publication to give you a richer experience and with the click of a button you can have them in English too.
- There is a direct link for a business opportunities to the original source so you can also check for more details of the ones that are most of interest to you
- Overall performance improvements to make the searches faster
We are pleased with these changes and we hope they are helpful for you as well, but it’s your opinion that is the most important so I’d like to hear back from you please – drop me a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call and let me know what you like, what you don’t like, what needs changing and what you’d like to see in future updates. Thanks.